To make things easier for you I accept insurance, specifically, Blue Cross Blue Shield, All Kids, Tricare and Viva. Once you fill out my paperwork and I have your insurance information, I will verify your insurance. However, I think it best if you called your insurance company as well in order to be fully aware of your benefits.
There are many, many contracts under the umbrella of Blue Cross Blue Shield. These contracts vary in the amount of co-pay, how many sessions you are allowed each year, and whether they cover marital therapy. Many contracts don’t cover marital therapy!
Here are some questions you might want to ask your insurance company about your insurance:
- Do I have Mental Health Benefits?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What is my co-pay per therapy session?
- Does my insurance pay for this provider?
My rates are $125.00 per session.
To get started please fill out this form with a general description of why you are seeking services and I will be in touch within 48 hours.